Watch ‘n Snackin: Homemade Nacho Salad
1. Saute ground beef with onions in olive oil and season soy sauce, freshly ground black pepper, and a dash of chili flakes
2. Shred some cabbage and set aside
3. Mix all purpose dressing with tomato ketchup
4. Place enough nachos in your favorite bowl
5. Add some chopped tomatoes
6. Add the sauteed ground beef
7. Add the shredded cabbage
…ok just a few more steps…..be patient!
8. Top with your mixed dressing
now that you have several layers of yummy ingredients
9. Finish off with grated cheddar and parmesan cheese
10. Finally, toss it all up and enjoy!
This snack bowl was amazing! A mouthful would start with a wonderful cheesy taste then a mix of the sweetness from the tomatoes and the perfect saltiness and a hint of spice from the sauteed beef and ends with the crunch of the nachos…delicious while watching Alcatraz, In Plain Sight, Hawaii 5-0 and New Girl (which was hilarious!!!)